Mount Laurel, NJ – A team of Deborah Cardiologists presented at the DoubleTree Hilton on Thursday, September 20, 2018 during the New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (NJACC) dinner lecture program.
Recognition was given to Dr. Daniel Shindler, NJ ACC Chapter President, who had invited Deborah to host the event in order to engage Cardiologists in the central and southern parts of New Jersey. Dr. Shindler presented his opening remarks, followed by Dr. Renée Bullock-Palmer, event coordinator, who updated Chapter members on the Women in Cardiology section activities of the NJACC Chapter.
The event was moderated by Deborah Heart and Lung Center Cardiology Chair, Dr. William Hirsch. The Deborah lectures included:
- Mark Moshiyakhov, “Critical Complications in the Setting of Myocardial Infarction”
- Renée Bullock-Palmer, “Use of Cardiac PYP SPECT in Diagnosing ATTR Cardiac Amyloidosis”
- Kulpreet Barn, “LVAD Management in the CCU”
- Raffaele Corbisiero, “Evaluation and Management of Palpitations in the Ambulatory Setting”
- Richard Kovach, “Treatment of CTO in the Cath Lab–Where’s the Evidence?”
- Allen Mogtader, “Value of 3D Echocardiography in the Echo Lab”
The American College of Cardiology, based in Washington, DC, is a non-profit medical professional association established in 1949. The ACC is the largest and most-respected professional organization, representing all facets of cardiovascular care.