Breathing New Life into Our Patients
There are more than 35 million people living with chronic lung disease in the United States. It’s a debilitating condition that makes breathing difficult and can hinder participation and enjoyment of everyday activities such as going for a walk or playing with children or grandchildren.
At Deborah Heart and Lung Center Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, our skilled physicians and respiratory therapists create a personalized, supervised treatment plan that includes a combination of education, training, and exercises. Treatment plans typically require two to three sessions per week for up to three months. Patients benefit from:
- Easier breathing and improved lung capacity
- Improved ability to perform daily activities
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Reduced anxiety
- The ability to make healthier lifestyle choices
- Increased knowledge of lung disease and how to manage symptoms
To make an appointment, call 609-735-2962.