All visitors are required to wear masks at all times while inside our facilities. Visitation guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the hospital for the well-being of the patients and visitors.
- 9:00am to 9:00pm daily
- Two visitors at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Intensive Care Unit Visitation
- Non-COVID Positive Patients: Visitation is allowed from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Visitation is limited to two healthy visitors at a time. If you are sick, please refrain from visiting. Visitors may switch out. All visitors must enter through the main lobby and obtain a visitor badge. Visitors who enter through another entrance will be asked to return to the main lobby for proper check-in at information desk. The information desk will call the Intensive Care Units to determine if visitation is appropriate at that time. Upon arrival to the unit, all visitors must report to the nurses station to check in.
- Pre-procedure Inpatients: One visitor at a time (two total) prior to procedure regardless of time of day for a total of 15 minutes.
- Out-patient procedure patients: No visitors. However, one visitor is allowed in the designated waiting area.
- One visitor
- Visitors are not allowed in the Recovery Room.
COVID Positive or Patients Under Investigation
- No visitors
- Patients at the end of life – Visitation is granted on an individual basis. Times and days are exempted from above.
- Patients with special needs, neurocognitive disability, or behavioral concerns may have one visitor at all times if needed.
- Patient discharge education – two visitors together as scheduled with the nursing unit.
Masking Requirements for Visitors:
- Masking is optional but strongly encouraged. Masks should be worn if patients are cohorting with other patients.
- Inpatient – Complete Visitation Tool
- Outpatient – Answer Screening Questions
- Wash hands before entering the patient’s room and after visiting patients.
- Remain in the patient room or at the bedside throughout the visit, may not wander the halls.
- Visitors are allowed in the coffee shop (located on the first floor lobby waiting area) and cafeteria (located on the ground floor)
- Visitation through the use of technology: iPad is available and can be utilized at any time.