All visitors are required to wear masks at all times while inside our facilities. Visitation guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the hospital for the well-being of the patients and visitors.
- 12:00pm to 8:30pm daily
- TWO visitors at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Surgical Intensive Care Unit Visitation
- Visitation for 15 minutes each hour. No visitors between 3-4pm and 7-8pm. Visitors must phone the unit before entering. A phone and extension for this purpose is located in the Family Waiting Room. Upon arrival to the unit all visitors must report to the nurses’ station to check in and to determine if visitation is appropriate at that time.
- Pre-procedure Inpatients: ONE visitor at a time (two total) prior to procedure regardless of time of day for a total of 15 minutes
- Out-patient procedure patients: ONE visitor
- One visitor
COVID Positive or Patients Under Investigation
- No visitors
- Patients at the end of life – Visitation is granted on an individual basis, times and days are exempted from above
- Patients with special needs, neurocognitive disability, or behavioral concerns may have ONE visitor at all times if needed
- Patient discharge education – two visitors together as scheduled with the nursing unit
Required Visitor Screening/General Instructions
- Must wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times. Any visitor who fails to correctly wear a face mask will be asked to leave the facility. Masks with an exhalation valve will not be permitted.
- Inpatient – Complete Visitation Tool
- Outpatient – Self-Screening Required
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between themselves, other visitors, hospital staff, and the patient
- Wash hands before entering the patient’s room and after visiting patients
- Remain in the patient room or at the bedside throughout the visit, may not wander the halls
- Visitors are allowed in the coffee shop (located on the first floor lobby waiting area) and cafeteria (located on the ground floor)
- Visitation through the use of technology: iPad is available and can be utilized at any time.