- Internal Medicine–Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology–Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Endovascular Medicine
- Complex Coronary Intervention
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Venous Disease
- Structural Heart Disease
- CTO Revascularization
- Ice DS, Shapiro TZ, Gnall EM, and Kowey PK. Unanswered Questions in Patients with Concurrent Atrial Fibrillation and Acute Coronary Syndrome. Am J Card 2014; 13(5):888-896.
- Robert Rodriguez, Francis P. Sutter, Louis E. Samuels, Daniel Ice, et al. Clinical Outcomes of Patients More Than One-Year after Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve repair and Replacement Surgery with Sutures Secured using Automated Titanium Fasteners. Innovations: Technology & Techniques in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery 2013;8:86-109.
- Shen MJ, Shinohara T, Park HW, Frick K, Ice DS, et al. Continuous Low-Level Vagus Nerve Stimulation Reduces Stellate Gnglion Nerve Activity and Paroxysmal Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in Ambulatory Canines. Circulation 2011;123:2204-2212.