Charles J. McAfee
Financial acumen without grace, humility, compassion and kindness holds little value for an organization such as Deborah, whose deep-rooted mission, and drive for medical excellence and compassionate care, must be carefully balanced with an eye to the bottom line. It is a distinct pleasure for me to bring both sides of the equation into play in my role on the Hospital Board.
Charles J. McAfee is Managing Director-Investment Officer at McAfee Financial Consulting Group of Wells Fargo Advisors*.
Charles has been on the Deborah Hospital Board for 15 years, serving a pivotal role as Chair, HR Committee, and he is additionally on the Executive Committee. Charles holds a BA in Business Administration from Temple University.
- Chuck likes to spend free time at his shore house on Long Beach Island with family and friends.
- He likes to take his dog for long walks on the empty beach off-season.
- He likes all sports, especially lacrosse, ice hockey, football and baseball.
- As a board member for Deborah Hospital, Charles acts in a completely separate role from his position as a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors*.
* Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC.