- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, cut up
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 cups firmly packed chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) Swanson® Natural Goodness™ Chicken Broth (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
Prep/Cook Time: 10 min.
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in skillet. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Add tomatoes and spinach and cook until spinach wilts.
Heat remaining oil in saucepan. Add rice. Cook and stir for 2 min. Add 1/2 cup broth and cook until broth is absorbed. Add remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until all broth is absorbed before adding more.
Add mushroom mixture, cheese and basil. Heat through. Serves 6.
Campbell’s Kitchen Recipe Courtesy of Campbell Soup Company, Camden, NJ.
- Cals 245
- Total Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Chol 3mg
- Sodium 421mg
- Fiber 2g
- Carbs 36g
- Pro 7g
- Vitamin A 26%DV
- Vitamin C 10%DV
- Calcium 7%DV
- Iron 15%DV