- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp each cider vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Fat Free Caesar Croutons
Prep/Cook Time: 10 min.
Mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, black pepper and 3 tbsp. cheese in shallow nonmetallic dish. Reserve 1 1/4 cups for dressing. Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 min.
Remove chicken from marinade. Grill or broil 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing often with marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Thinly slice chicken.
Toss lettuce, chicken and dressing. Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese. Serves 6.
Campbell’s Kitchen Recipe Courtesy of Campbell Soup Company, Camden, NJ.
- Cals 177
- Total Fat 4g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Chol 55mg
- Sodium 361mg
- Fiber 2g
- Carbs 12g
- Pro 22g
- Vitamin A 63%DV
- Vitamin C 50%DV
- Calcium 10%DV
- Iron 11%DV