Attending Minimally Invasive General and Bariatric Surgeon
*Services provided by outside, private practice physicians
- General Surgery: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Clinical and Research Fellowship
- Bariatric Surgery
- Forgut Surgery
- Antireflux Surgery
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Minimally Invasive General Surgery
- IRCAD Karl Storz Traveling Fellowship Award 2010 Strasbourg, FR08, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Yurcisin BM, DeMaria EJ. “Adolescent Bariatric Surgery in Pediatric Obesity: Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment” 2010. Editor: Freemark M. In Press.
- Yurcisin BM, DeMaria EJ. Chapter 7: “Management Surgeon, in Morbid Obesity: Peri-opertive Management”, 2nd edition. 2009. Editors: Alverez A., Brodsky J. Lemmens H, Morton J. In Press.
Garden State Bariatric and Wellness Center
225 Millburn Ave.
Millburn, NJ 07041
1430 Hooper Ave.
Toms River, NJ 08753