Atantic City · July 14, 2018 · 7:30am–5:00pm
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
- Current Trends in Coronary Intervention
- Clinical Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Structural Heart Disease, Stroke, and Hypertension
- Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
Caesars Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Reservations: 888.516.2215 and reference “New Cardiovascular Horizons Foundation”
Special Rates available on the Accommodations and Travel page at ncvh.org/newjersey
- $25 · Early Bird · March 9–June 8
- $50 · Advance · June 9–July 6
- $100 · Onsite · July 14